Halton Safeguarding children board
Undertakes a number of functions:
- Developing safeguarding policies and procedures
- Raising awareness of safeguarding amongst staff, children and families and the public
- Monitoring and evaluating safeguarding arrangements and advising on improvement
- Participating in the planning of services
- Undertaking Serious Case Reviews and advising on lessons to be learnt
- Undertaking Child Death Review functions
Ensuring that the Board has effective and efficient structures, processes and resources in place to undertake its objectives and functions effectively.
Engage with children, young people and families in the work of the Board and safeguarding activity undertaken by partners.
Assuring the quality of practice in the local safeguarding context.
Support the development of a safe and informed workforce, including volunteers.
Halton Safeguarding Children Board - Annual Report 2017-18
The private fostering annual report 2017/18 is now available