Halton Safeguarding children board
- Arrangements for safeguarding Children and Young People in England have changed.
- The Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) has been replaced by the Halton Children and Young People Safeguarding Partnership (HCYPSP)
- These new arrangements come into effect on Thursday 11th July 2019, further details can be found in the About Us page
- The new arrangements have been determined by the three key safeguarding partners – Halton Borough Council, Cheshire Constabulary and NHS Halton Clinical Commissioning Group. All three safeguarding partners have equal and joint responsibility for local safeguarding arrangements.
- Relevant agencies are named by the three partners, and all have a legal duty to co-operate with the arrangements – List of Relevant Agencies and Relevant Agencies – Organisational Responsibilities.